Issue: My range console has an error message.
ALL RIGHT, LET’S CHECK ON THE FOLLOWING:
If there is an error code displayed:
Try turning your range’s power off, then on again. (NOTE: The Error Code may display an F#E# format or an E#F# format.)
- You can power off your range by turning off the circuit breaker(s) or fuse(s) for 1 minute. Then power up your range by turning on the circuit breaker(s) or fuse(s) on.
- Monitor your range for at least 1 more minute to make sure the error code does not return.
- If you still see an error code, you may need to schedule an appointment with a qualified repair technician or contact Customer Service at (866) 616-2664.
If your range is displaying F9 or F9EO:
The electrical outlet in your home or the electrical outlet to your range might be miswired.
- If your range was recently installed within the last 3 months, contact a qualified electrician to verify your electrical supply.
- If your appliance was not recently installed, please follow the instructions listed above for an error code display.